Saturday, October 16, 2010

✿outting with him ✿

out with the bf on 151010 right after my presentation to Pavilion for snowflakes and movie, The Child Eye.. we are there to support Shawn Yue cause both of us hate Rainie Yang much too bad Shawn Yue is just 有情演出 so he just appear a short while, got the feeling of 上车 =(
the movie is not as scary as what i have been told or maybe i close my eyes all the while when i sense it start to scary? haha.. the movie is just okay okay for me and will not be that scary IF next time someone never book the middle and front row but the last row.. seriously the place that the bf booked make me feel so insecure =(


he request for this
so 38~!


us after snowflakes then off to the cinema

then dinner at Wong Kok after movie and hang a while there

and then he bring me for beer at Rainforest
*shake head*
actually i wanted to go home and drink milk instead of beer
yea i am craving for this since the night before our outing and i keep on beg him to go supper with me after our drink at Rainforest seriously i beg him kinda long then in the end yeahhh we off to 118 that nearby my place for bak kut teh as supper before back home.. but i know i am bad although i am craving for it yet i just eat a little and left all for him ngek ngek ngek i bet his weight gonna increase very soon.. now i know the reason why my brother is getting more and more fat hehehe~!

No comments: