Friday, November 12, 2010

☆ 261010 ☆

hahaha the boyfriend cook me breakfast~! although it is not nice at ALL but is from him so i did force myself to eat a little *give face*
hahaha bad me, thanks for the sweet breakfast baby boy although it is not nice at all but i love it =)


Reign Of Assassins
*watched with baby boy*
haha another Shawn Yue movie ahem recently he is damn famous so much of his movie.. he looks yeng in this movie.. alright he is always damn yeng haha but too bad the voice from the movie is not his original voice, i bet if it is his original voice will be great =)

us
once again thanks baby boy for fetching me from my place to Taman Segar then back to UCSI to submit all these headache-thingy then back to Taman Segar again for movie at Leisure Mall.. and also thanks for the offer letter than you prepare for me =)

little rain with the hand-made add oil card from the boyfriend =)
sorry i have to sai meng once a while

No comments: