Thursday, November 18, 2010

♪ Ah Roy Thai Cuisine ♪

Have lunch with my mummy before i went to work. yes currently i am doing internship for 2months time as been requested by my campus *tiring days begin*. this Ah Roy Thai Cuisine is just nearby the place where i do my internship. if you love thai food a lot please do have a try because it is damn nice and tasty *according to my mummy*.
that day mr.william told me i should state the place where i been to so yea here is the address
of it :
Ah Roy Thai Cuisine
48, Jalan Manis 1,
Taman Segar, Cheras
56100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-9133 2330

the tom-yum that made me feel spicy and hot through my whole body
*suffer*
i do not know it will be that spicy and hot =(
anyhow i love it
♪ the pineapple fried rice ♪
it have a little spoil by frying with sausages i think if the sausages change to slices of chicken will be better
and the dessert they serve tapioca with coconut milk
thumb up for this
although i am very full that moment but i just could not stop myself from having it =)
love it

No comments: