Tuesday, November 23, 2010

✪ happy birthday mummy ✪

a very happy birthday to my dearest mummy
too bad i could not accompany her like i did every year on her birthday cause of the stupid internship so i only able to accompany her on 171110 which is not the actual date. luckily it is a public holiday that day so that i have a chance to give her accompany and as a pre birthday celebration for her from me =)
✪ have lunch at delicious and off to shopping ✪
✪ my mini thingy ✪
✪ Vietnamese style salad ✪
mummy said : girl you order salad
me: huh? why?
mummy: salad won't fat, order salad suit you
means i am fat and i should keep ? lol
✪ the cheesy turkey sandwich ✪
✪damn i miss the cheese much ✪
✪her birthday present ✪
glad that she love it
thanks to the boyfriend that suggest =)
✪ my raspberry drops ✪
✪my domo alarm clock weeeeeeeee ✪
✪ from Charles & Keith ✪
and i love it =)
✪little rain with the new bag ✪
and i saw this when i back home, brother said what am i waiting for? and ask me capture it =)
so here is the picture
the end

No comments: