Wednesday, November 24, 2010

✤ little rain ✤

have cut my long and messy hair into something new =)
i love it much, everyone was asking why do i so 舍得 to cut it into that length well actually i am very bored with my long messy hair so i would like to try something new.. i wanted to cut even shorter but too bad mummy do not allow me to do so.. anyhow thanks my dear hiong kuu for guiding me to the salon that located at Mahkota =)
currently i am doing this cheapskate internship thingy and my another boss do actually offer me a job with better pay too bad i could not accept it due to my stupid internship i dare not to take that much of leave cause i am afraid of how they will evaluate me haha.. boss keep on saying that i am stupid for accepting this cheapskate internship thingy aikss what to do ? anyway, thanks to my dearest boss that said he will never give me up hahaha *happy*

No comments: