Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ღ november babies ღ

There is a day when us PSYMASSLO meet up at Souled Out to celebrate the 3 November babies's birthday.. the picture above showing the 3 November babies which are leng san, goldfish and ah sim sim..
ps: i wonder where is my picture with leng san ='(
no worries leng san when i got the picture of me and you i will definitely post it here *wink*

happy birthday to sim sim
wish you stay leng leng always
*she is getting more and more leng now
hope you will not be that 自恋 anymore, you are not young already hahaha
by the way, i would like to tell you that you are no longer 19 years old now
yet you are still a leng auntie, welcome to the club of 20's
happy birthday to my EX,goldfish
wish you stay happy always ya
i still very love love you
thanks for always support me and reading my bloggie *appreciate*
thanks for everything you do for me and help me always
you are the best goldfish
爱你 * the song that make us getting more close hehe
my facebook profile picture
with Cemone Amabelle =)
what a grand name you ha
vewith my lovely sister
ooo yeah credits to her, pictures are all stolen from her
when there is a DSLR user with you, you just don't feel like taking out your camera
another family portrait with two people missing
my big brother and 大嫂 fishy dear
us =)the gift from the bistro to the birthday babiesall of us
happy 131110

No comments: