Saturday, July 25, 2009

again

my stupid idioctic pc reli piss me off ><
guess wat ??? it is not workin AGAIN and i hav tons of important thingy there
-> slide of assigments [ i hav to present on mon & wed ] WTF~~~
-> paperworks
arghhhhhh i dun feel lik doin it again BUT it reli unable to switch on... so wat can i do ??? DO it again~~~
seek for Rok's help den.. meet at station 1 oppositte leisure mall and borrow his lappy so tat i can do everythin all over AGAIN == reli wtf~~~ i hav to do everythin AGAIN !!!
anyway, reli thanks Rok alot for borrow me his lappy and accompany me til i finish everything AGAIN.. also not to forget loomun tat being there to giv me accompany too hehe.. 2 of them keep shoutin bored bored bored~~~ bcos i dun entertaint them and keep doin my stuff.. soli broSS i noe is reli damn freakin bored so reli thanks alot !!! touch you noe ??? cos we are being there fr 1430pm til 1900pm ??? bout 5 hours omg~~~
havin such a good frenSS in my life i reli can die without regret edi~~~ thank you thank you~~~
now havin doubt y can i on9 ??? cos juz now when rok fetch me bac home i ask them to cum and help me to see wat happen and they hav help me to repair it hehehe~~~ yeepi i can continue my day-day- on9 life now =p
*happy*

No comments: