Tuesday, July 7, 2009

all about foods~~~

haha~~~
there is a day when i went to kim gary to hav lunch wit mummy
gosh~~~ recently i reli eat ALOT !!!
not kiddin i fat edi ><
hatezzz
mummy's
fresh lemon juice
my cheese baked assorted mushroom
my faves
strawberry aloe vera ^^
and lastly my cheese ham sandwitch
den tat nite we went to look up point to celebrate our very very VERY belated father's day ==
soli is all my fault bcos i alwaz ffk my parents tats y we hav to celebrate it tis late
but better late than nvr rite ??? hehe~~~
below there showin some of the pic of the food
i mean some oni bcos juz now i duno wat happen wit my hand again i accidentally delete pic of 2 sets ==

i duno whose dinner is this =p

hehe i recognise this is mine =p
and i regconise this is natalie's hehe
lastly, mon-cherry's cheese cake
yummy yummy~~~
tats all
wipe ur saliva ppl hahaha

No comments: