Saturday, July 11, 2009

beh-song-NESS

im goin to release my feelin at this moment.. is a long long story, ready ???
there is an idiot in the houz being so damn idiotic and show his idiotic temper to me juz bcos i hav gave his number to a fren of us..it is juz a number wat so big deal ? will ppl kill u by havin ur number ??? will ppl kidnap u or wat so ever ??? stop being stupid n pretend as an idiot it is juz a number ok idiot ???
u dun hav to throw ur temper to me and keep callin to scold me.. im ur sis not ur servant.. can u show some respect ??? ooo god~~~ i forget u dun even got a manner so how do u show respect ???
wanted to let u noe our war start now !!! change ur number idiot or else im goin to spread it to everyone tat i noe >=p
hate u lik how i hate other idiots now~~~
u are so damn useless to me now yes i mean USELESS can u see it ??? U.S.E.L.E.S.S. bcos it is juz a number !!!

3 comments:

安迪 アンディ said...

wow..NICE BLOG ...

AGREED WHAT U SAY :)..

BUT I GUESS HE JUST SATISFY WAT HE GF NEED :)

DONT BLAME HIM ANYMORE LAR, I THINK HE ASLO WILL HEART PAIN WHEN SCOLD U LIKE THAT..

HOPE U HAPPY ALWAYS :)
SUPPORT U :)

KIND REGARDS
ANDY CHUA

孤单の小恶魔 said...

calm down =.=

小雨 said...

andy ^^
u so hao ren so help him

danny ^^
u ned to calm down more than me now