Monday, July 27, 2009

what a day

wuwuwu~~~ wat a day~~~ got my study skill presentation today and 1 of our scene is sayin about unable to wake up in time.. guess wat ??? ya im unable to wake up in time today, wat a good example, omg ==
when the alarm rang i wonder y i ignore it and continue sleepin even when xiao hou send me a text and the phone is juz beside me still im unable to wake up ==
and so today i look so sibeh yong sui wit my hair UNcomb cos im rushin to Uni and tot tat i will comb my hair in the car when im in the car i found out tat i did not bring my comb along~~~ omg again !!! so i tied my hair haiz showin the most yong sui part of the self durin presentation, wat a shame ==

1 week b4 our presentation
xiao hou and yu wai
xiao hou not concentratin hehehe~~~
hehehe little rain disturbin ppl rehearsal =p
havin their candle light dinner ???
mmm~~~

few minutes b4 our presentation
yu wai + xiao hou
durin our presentation
scene 2
little rain ^^Y
xiao hou
little rain as the narrator of the day~~~

after our presentation
our group picture
i cant reli smile widely as usual
over tired mayb ???

No comments: