Sunday, July 19, 2009

current situation

haha is been a long time i din update my current situation wit all of u... very very busy with assignments and preparation for presentation.. there are 2 BIG yes i mean BIG presentation are waitin for me and follow by 2 small test be final ==
do forgiv me for not updatin myself fr all of u.. i juz got 2 bad news fr my besties juz now, soli for not carin and being at ur side when u ned it ><
btw my weight is increase 3 kg.. omg !!!!! screamin out loud~~~ wat a sad sad case huh~~~ *bang myself to the wall*
though im so damn busy but stil i will steal some of my time and went out for few hours for movie and also meet up wit cherrie LGZ.. after i hav done everythin i shall done on friday, so i went to times square to meet up wit cherrie LGZ for leo club thingy.. later on went to leisure mall for movie wit UNI's frens.. is our so-called foundation prob n statc gatherin haha lame i noe.. we watched Transformer yes i noe im so ''up to date'' actuali we wanna watched harry potter but too bad as all the tickets had been sold out ==

No comments: