Wednesday, December 2, 2009

hari raya haji

27 Nov 2009, Friday

the next day after Regine came over for overnite, early in the morning those Engineers come to my place to fetch me and Regine for breakfast at Oldtown at Taman Midah, well the food there is really much more better than that one that nearby UCSI
euwww i looks so ugly in the picture ><>after that went to grandma's place then Mid Valley hehe.. went to Fong Lye Restaurant at Gardens for lunch with mummy.. well the food there is not bad.. will be going there for second time ^^
Domo with fried tempura
is very nice
worth trying ^^
closer shot
*yum yum*
this is nice too ^^
oolong passion fruit tea
mix seafood hot pot
it comes with a set
Domo with sweet potato ball

it is looking nice and good
almost everyone's table there serve with one plate of this
ermmm
i do not really like the taste
you can see me with my spec very very rare
only once in a blue moon
so appreciate this opportunity hehe
why am i in spec ???
because my eyes got some problem
i could not put on contact lens
i don't know why~~~
me and my lovely mama
there is a day when i got nothing to do
i watch 女人我最大 via Astro TVBS Asia
and they are introducing BB Cream
so i bought it when i saw it at the
女人我最大 outlets at Mid Valley
at EDC
bought

5 comments:

jek said...

wa wa wa tak ajak me breakfast wooo T_T ENGINEERS... sad betul

Jek said...

by the way... jz realize ur post date wrong~ is 27 nov 2009 not oct

Xiao Min said...

wuiii... how much is the BB cream?

Miamy, said...

Domo is so cute with the food!

小雨 said...

jek ^^
thx for correctin me

darlin min ^^
rm98+
interested ?

mimi ^^
thx for prasing my Domo hohohoho~~ *my 38 laughin tone*