Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sean

26 Dec 2009, SaTurDaY
ooo yeah~! finally i am able to meet up with my 兄弟门 Chin Chea, Danny, Sean + 2 white crash Kar Weng and Mun Chun..
went to Leisure Mall to have movie, Treasure Hunter~! then soon bin celebrate Sean's birthday.. Sean you think we so kind celebrate birthday with you ? you are so wrong we just soon bin only don't so touch~! haha JK !
BUT SCC make me heart pain alot~! long time did not meet up with him and hope so much to meet up with him who knows he keep on tease me tease me and tease me..! haha SCC no brain~ ruin the suprise we give Sean.. cause once he come he ask why got cake why got cake.. aiksss~!
yeah~! enjoy my day with you guys.. my best 兄弟门 ever~! thanks for always be there for me when i need you guys and giving me support and backup me.. nothing gonna change our friendship
*cross finger*

big boy edi~!
happy birthday Sean
i have already told you how i feel for you via msn just now
want me to repeat it once again ?
for always lending your ears for me to share everything with you
giving me a helping hand whenever i need it
cheer me up when i am pissing off/sad
glad to have you in my life
i wish the wish you wish may came true soon !
Sean's
Kar Weng's spicy thingy haha
mine special decorate by Danny my girl~
in love with pork chop
is there anything i do not know ???
is there any hidden with the meaning in love with pork chop ?
white crash that come from Mars
he said i do not look as pretty as in the picture T^T
what a posei also know the pose~!
so what
blek~!
my girl get drunk~!
happy faces
a picture where i been tease~
blek >^<
my 兄弟 that got alots of mak kai with me~!
we go laugh out loud when we look at the picture of the so called traffic police
hahaha~!
we have alot of shared message
cause we share everythings =p
gimme 5 sean~~!
another bull shit picture =p
actually they are twins
hahaha~!
next time wear nike must invite me as well !!!
SCC : Janize is not ugly
Danny : Janize is not rude at all
Kar Weng : yea yea Janize is everything nice on earth
then i ask them to gimme accompany to the toilet cause is very late already and there are not much people in the mall
* i scare*
guess what this guy did ?
he took my camera along and said lets take picture in the toilet
i thought he was just joking
when i went into the toilet, he ask me check whether there are people in there
i stil thought he is just joking
but before i check the toilet he had already came in to have photo shoot with me
wakaka~!
steady man~!
while waiting for the movie to start
2345pm~!
we have to wait hours
i shall have my pan mee first
we are from SMK Cheras
cooking class
believe it or not ?
hahaha
i am flexible =p
movie for 6 ^^
the treasure hunter
a story about hunting for the lost land and the treasure there
omg~! i just realize Chiling can act that well~!
*impress*
seriously i feel that the movie is OK
why u guys like sooooooooooo.........
Chiling not pretty enough ?
i only know Jay Chou is fucking fat omg~!
and and and Eric Tsang is damn cute and funny hehe
laugh die
after the movie all of us start with the pharse in it
nothing is more important to have friends like all of you in my life
appreciate every single moment we spent together
friendship forever

No comments: