Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve ♡

24 Dec 09, Thursday
silent night, lonely night haha thanks Danny and Sheeken for bringing me out to have fun instead of rotting at home =p
went to The Curve to countdown Christmas with Danny my girl, Esmund, Jenyih, Joodee, Sheeken & Tjun Jin ♡
thanks danny so so much because you protect me most by helping me to block all those spray that is why i am being KINDA clean after the wall =p
and also Jenyih and Tjun Jin that grab by me to block those spray hehe
after countdown and playing all those spray spray stuffy we have our photo shooting session then we went to yumcha at a mamak stall that near my place.. YEAH~! they are good this time cause they did not drag me to cyber cafe ^^Y
*happy happy*
thanks, too sticky do not wish to go just wish to go home and bath sorry people next time i sure on i go solo my 富贵门~ promise *cross finger*
have fun that night ♡ ♡ ♡
♡ on the way ♡
very very sibeh jam
so what else can we do if not camwhore?
ok i admit i force them to do so
camwhore and rocky-ing in the car
have our christmas meal at BurGer King
tell me why Burger King but not McD ??? >^<
euwww just found out that he love domo like i do =p
molesting my domo and keep asking permision to take picture with it
blek
♡Jenyih ♡
♡ the leftover ♡
they force me to eat it or they will bring me to cyber cafe
funniest memory ever !!
♡ our 1st group picture ♡
then we walk back to The Curve to countdown
♡ before playin spray ♡
all of us looks clean and everything nice here =p
kena by them after capture this picture =p
♡ Joodee and Janize ♡
♡ after the spray war ♡
♡ see he is holding my domo again ♡
♡ yeah~! ♡
♡ we LOVE camwhore ♡
♡ nice outing with all of you ♡
♡ middle finger ♡
special dedicated to the one that holding the camera
so ying ging
the colour they wore suit christmas so much !!!
♡ the guys ♡
♡ 1 on 1 picture ♡

♡ the fail take haha ♡
♡ driver from another car ♡


♡ danny my girl ♡
♡ my long lost friend that go no brain ♡
thinking of the moment when i shout at you and asking do you have a brain or not
haha another funniest memory =p

♡ what the hell you are doing ??? ♡
♡ what kind of face ??? ♡
♡ last picture for that night ♡
thanks for the night people
lots of love
enjoy much with you guys !!!

No comments: