Friday, December 18, 2009

Balik Kampung~!

hohoho went back to hometown to visit my beloved popo on last sunday, 13 Dec 09..
yeah i know is a very outdated post but what to do~? my modem is not working again i cannot even online haiz
have our lunch at McD
my faves~!
♪ on the way ♪





♪ ss in the car ♪



very good~
Jeremy u have totally crop yourself out from this picture
hahaha

finally we reach hehehe
my hometown
Bahau~!
♪ photo shoot in the garden ♪



♪ lets have a look in the house ♪



♪ the plants ♪





cactus
coco
yea, you are right
this is what coffee/chocolate are made from
dragon fruit
onion

♪ the old thingy ♪
this is what they used to keep in the televisyen long long time ago
but now they use as cupboard

the chickens
old feel kitchen
like it ^^
a kind of vegetable
they dried it
and use it as sponge to wash the plates
my uncle said this is a MUST capture item =p
old time lamp that use oil? petrol?
i do not really remember hehe
ages dining table
everything looks old here
kettle and pot
♪ others ♪
real kampung style house that build with wood

♪ dinner time ♪
back to KL then at night time
and have dinner at PUP
a restaurant that nearby my place
belly pork with salted fish pot
mushroom beancurd
teochew style fried vegetable
3 cup chicken
gui lin gou for dessert

4 comments:

Unknown said...

itu fruit! nona!!! lama tak makan leh~!! can i have some ??

Anonymous said...

where is that place oh....nice place oh..i like it ^^

小雨 said...

jek okok nex time follow me go bac and eat as much as u wan~!!

irene is my kampung luuu at seremban there de ^^

Unknown said...

wa.... sure mou?? u invite me go i sure follow geh.... LOL! bila???