Thursday, April 16, 2009

credits for them tat help

i reli duno wat to do or wat else can i do.. i oni noe i should not keep on rottin in the room.. bcum lifeless now nvr touch pupe gal for some time being.. oni bloggie wil cure.. at least i can shout out here after tat bac rottin in the room.. mummy worry alot i shall stop being in this way ! i noe i shall ! Jay is rite mayb i should go out and 见见人 rather than suffer myself in tis way..
thanks cookie alot !!!
ur post in ur bloggie reli do touch my heart and make me smile.. thanks ! i duno tat u wil use tat song to comfort me.. i stil remember laz time when u sang this song to me i duno wat is it about til u explain it to me.. love u very much thanks for helpin so much !!! i reli feel very touch..
nvr forget cherrie
i noe when u talk wit me u wil feel very angry bcos im damn stuborn and keep on fight wit the facts u hav actuali tellin me.. but at laz i accept the facts bcos it is very true ! thanks for accompany me to chat for the whole day
to them fr my little family
which is xiao min and xiao tang ! feel so soli to xiao min as i keep on disturbin her when she is studyin.. we are havin finals now and she can put everythin away to chat wit me.. thanks darlin ! and also xiao tang's cold joke tat reli make me laugh..
wanna noe wat prob im havin? i wil tel i wil tel to sastify u ! im havin 思觉失調~~~ yes im !! no doubt !!

2 comments:

Cherrie Looi~ said...

dun think so muc la..i not angry la..coz some time so hard to talk at sms..hhaa...thn ltr scare u think i help XXXX dun help u..thn not gud lo..

hope u un la...coz yesterday i so tired..^^

小雨 said...

i wont lik tat tink u geh
i understand
thank you so much
i appreaciate