Tuesday, April 7, 2009

film art presentation

today my film art presentation.. waited for so long worry for so long and finally tadaa~ today me and my group members had performs it..
im so so so happy wit it cos i feel tat it is not bad, rite LEADER? or u are not sastify wit it? but i get some sounds from my frenSSS sayin tat it is great and not bad tats y im happy wit it ^^
but duno how our LEADER feel~

us ^^
practisin

and today we had present it
yeepi~~

KOK SUI LIN keep make me laugh by showin funny action below the stage ish~ i nearly cant bear wit it and laugh out loud omg~ lecture say we should be proud for ourself... yeeepiiiii~~~

me and my group members
so white~
lik angel hahaha
suit our songs =p
little rain feels very damn happy today !!!!!!
yeepi~~~

2 comments:

tracy said...

phew..u look pretty when wearing lyk dat..mature liao hehe ^^

小雨 said...

ngek ngek ngek
tq tq~
muakzzzzzz~
u make me so shuang