Monday, April 6, 2009

shout out~~~

few hours ago MY ice cream ask me to be honest dun hide my true feelin and say out everythin i wanna say so now i wil lik to shout out loud at the somebody~~~
to the somebody
euw~~~ YOU are so damn yongsui but wat a sad case tat u dun even noe bout it? and YOu tot tat YOU are very damn pretty omg~ do YOU noe YOU are actuali spoilin my eyes erm or i should say OUR eyes? yes YOU are so plz get away from OUR sight YOU are juz spoilin our eyes..
tis is my bloggie i can gossip who ever i wan i can write bad stuff bout anyone i wan ! if u are tryin to say tat im bad by doin tis well get off~
*ice cream, im not talkin bout our fren k dun get it wrongly is reli bout the somebody~
bout the recent me~ damn freakin fan and duno wat to do wit the somethin tat happen recently.. ice cream hav solve it now my turn omg~ im too chasui in solvin prob or i should said tat actuali i duno how to solve it but oni noe how to avoid fr it.. damn~ i reli duno wat to do.. arghhhhhhh~ ice cream is much more better than me, help~~~ i noe i hav to face it !!!

No comments: