Monday, April 27, 2009

The Sniper

yeeeeeeepi~~~ i hav watchED The Sniper.. soli juz cant wait to watch my Edison Chen's latest movie and recently im facin money prob so i grab mummy to watch it wit me so it is F.O.C. hehe smart me =p
someone said tat if im Edison Chen's super fans i hav to watch it on the 1st day it was showin if i cant manage to do so therefore im not consider as his super fans.. wat la =.= at least i had watch it within 1 week time it is showin hehe..
so the movie is so damn nice bcos of Edison.. all of his movie wil be the best film for me hehe.. yes im very happy now lalala~ no worries Cherrie LGZ wil be watchin it again wit u as we are Edison Chen's die hard fans hehe.. gonna enjoy the movie wit u once again though he din act much but he is stil in the movie so MUZ support !!!
no matter wat we wil alwaz support Edison Chen til the end.. dun freakin care bout those scandal la useless is not his fault he got no wrong wit it.. stop puttin the blame on him all the fault wil be the son of the bitch tat post his pictureSSS out.. the end~

i hav cut my hair hehe.. looks nicer compare to b4 or no diff? but i can see the diff mayb bcos it is my hair? btw im very sastify wit this time's hair cuttin.. neither too long or too short.. yeepi~~~ thanks to the pro hair stylist credits for her =p


me b4 outin hehe
love my rabbit teeth
love myself very very much !!!!!!!
yes alwaz love urself even others dun
这是我的人生我喜欢就好, 管你那么多~~~
你不喜欢是你的事与我无关 =p
做好自己
be myself ^^

6 comments:

NoNaMEE said...

wei ah janize jie jie..

i wan watch wit u n my lou po oso ahh~~ XDDD

can can?? XD

Meng

tracy said...

kaka ya ya appreciate wad u mum gave u ~

Infotainment Networks said...

lpz...

I so hapi tat u can smile again~

I likew to see your smile even i not beside you, but i can feel it~

小雨 said...

meng ^^
kla den u 2 go watch la i dun wan be light bulb lo hehe soli ya =p
paiseh betul la >.<

tracy ^^
appreciate wat u do to me as well lo muakzz

cherrie ^^
i wil alwaz smile for u to see

Anonymous said...

kenot..u promise me 1~~ T.T

小雨 said...

yer dun wan be light bulb ma later meng meng smash me =p