Friday, May 15, 2009

第7天

14 May 2009, Thurs

u guy want updates???now heres the updates !!!
im so sibeh + freakin + damn SAD~~~~~ !!!
so i went out wit my dearest yen and 38 edmund
soli yen cos i dun behave myself
edmund, no ned appologise to u as i noe my image to u had spoil long time ago bubu~~~
i tot i can behave myself til bullied by edmund's car
his car dun allow me to get into it bubu >,<
im unable to open the door den i begin to sot
when we are on our way to yumcha due to i keep shoutin in the car now im havin sore throat...
yeah~~~ clever !! shout more and suffer urself fr sore throat!
btw, edmund had spoli my rm 1400 hp
so he treat me a rm 77 ++ dinner
see the different? why dun u buy me a new phone?
therefore u are unable to contact me for 1 week time, anythin plz cal my mum or leave me a msg at msn i wil be leave the msn on alwaz~~~
been consult by edmund in the car for 2 hours
i wil TRY my best to be guai and behave myself
u noe i ned more times than other do?

thanks kawan-kawan sekalian tat care for me so so much !!!
bcos i dun wanna review wat happen so they nvr ask the main prob of mine but juz accompany and care !! tis is wat u call true frenSSS !!! hahaha~ til now no much ppl noe wat happen,
yen yen & edmund plz shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

1 comment:

XiaoHaiZhi said...

zzz.. say till i macam very bad saja.. huh..