Sunday, May 3, 2009

我会好好的 ???

i hav promise tat 我会好好的 so tat u guys dun hav to worry much but i found out tat is reli hard to do so.. it takes longer time than i thought.. i hav try my very best to be tough and not to tink not to care and not to noe BUT seems lik it get to me automatically.. i alwaz noe im very troublesome and giv alot of trouble.. soli..
i felt very confused now without havin any idea on wat to do.. yes, i hav been given alot of suggestionSSS which is made by my frensss and seems lik all the suggestion is the same yet im not brave enuf to take the suggestion tat had been given.. i admit im such a loser in these kind of cases.. cant even try to be tough lik others though..
prob tat im facin is gettin much more serious than b4.. actuali i hav totally recover but then after approch by the 坏人 well the prob come bac again but bcum much more serious than b4.. i wan bac the happy self tat free fr suffer, worries and everythin else.. the self tat oni enjoy her life til max and enjoy outin wit her besties !!!
the oni way is to ask the 坏人 not to approch me anymore BUT get away fr me and fuck off plz !!!!!!! stop disturbin my peaceful life can u ??? den i tink i shall be better ??? too bad 坏人 wil not readin tis bloggie tats why 坏人 wil not stop approchin me..
thanks to my so called doctorSSS tat use all of ur precious time to cure me, no worries ppl
i study psychology i tink i can cure myself..
* for non digi user dun hav to send me any text bcos i got no enuf credit to reply edi, can feel ur love and care.. thanks alot and soli for stop replyin..
now wat i wan is to get out fr the houz and meet my babes ( cherrie + cookie ) so tat i can bibaboom everythin out.. i ned ur shoulder babes !!!
my result is finally out and it is sucks lik hell.. i tink i noe the reason.. mummy noe the reason as well.. omg~~~
dear all tat duno wat am i crappin about, i hav say b4 im havin 思觉失調 and hav not recover at all !!! yes i am huh~

4 comments:

tracy said...

jia you ba~~always bless u ^^

小雨 said...

thx ice cream ^^

yennching said...

很久没联络了。
不管发生什么事,我还是会支持你!
gambateh neh!

小雨 said...

hehe today saw u ma =p
muakzzz~