Friday, May 8, 2009

random post~

bac from lunch wit yen yen.. she said i thin edi.. no~~~ actuali i fat edi i weight myself yesterday.. i tink is bcos recently i eat alot !!! these few days i keep goin out wit my hurt leg hehe.. reli play too much, tis actuali make me stil havin the holiday mood.. omg~~~ gotta bac to study mood is degree now no more playin here and there =p
ooo ya the notty boy aka edmund ask me to go Ipoh 1 day trip wit him today, too bad mummy dun allow haha my mummy dun trust YOU !!! kla honestly not u but ur frenSSS.. so now got ntg to do tats why im crappin here..
btw, my legs is gettin better now, i can run hehe... yeepi~~~
miss ALL my little fren very very much !!!
now tis song 年度之歌 by kay is keep appearin on my mind, very nice !!!!!

2 comments:

XiaoHaiZhi said...

HOW COME I ALWAYS B KNOWN AS THE NAUGHTY,BAD,ETC DE.. SOB SOB.. AM I THAT BAD??? LOLZ..

小雨 said...

hehe duno o cos yen use to cal u budak jahat ma =p