Wednesday, May 6, 2009

all in one

there are so many thingy happen tis few days and im very lazy to on9 to post everythin here.. now finally i hav the mood to do so therefore i put every thingy tat happen tis few days in tis post =p
firstly wil lik to thanks yen yen for callin yesterday.. reli feels touch !!! dun say i jiajia edi reli reli very touch.. and again so so so SOLI for makin u guys to worry >.<
very very SOLI, im ok edi now mayb bcos i reli listen to u guys and not stayin at home all day long therefore my illness bcum better? anyway thanks for carin so much yet SOLI for makin u guys to worry.. i tink no nex time ?
btw i had hurt my leg recently... ooo its pain lik hell !!!!! SO plz do ignore my walkin style tat looks lik a duck/crab ok? and also stop complainin and askin why the hell am i walkin so slow.. is pain~~~ i duno how am i goin out to shop tomolo wit my lovely ice cream >.<
but no worry no matter wat i wil go out tomolo !!! we are goin to watch threads of destiny, yeepi~~~
* xiao hou and shi ying is callin me ''bai ka'' tis few days =[
and im juz bac fr outin wit bro, natallie and also my son.. too bad KY cant join us bcos he is workin.. ooo my son is goin to Malacca soon to study ^[T^T]^ bye bye~~~
ya after drinkin wit them den we fetch vincent aka my son to station 1 for his second round... gosh~~~ bro and son's frens are so damn leng zai.. too bad we cant join too long cos bro and natalie is goin to paktoh so we hav to leave after a while while..
pictures time~~~


first day of class, our psychology lecture, miss ong ask us to draw a picture tat do relate to ourselve.. bad director bully me by ruining my hand.. gosh~~~ plz ignore my hand tat do look kinda fat and ugly as i took tis pic kinda rush as the lecture is beside us >.<>
due to our noisy-NESS, the lecture cant bear wit us so she seperate us into diff group.. so bored~~~ is all director's fault for makin so much noise =p
yet i wonder how is him explainin tis drawin to others after we hav been seperate as it is showin my HAND.. is it related to urself ??? wakakakakaka *evil*
tis is my drawin ^^
nice?
ya is relate to myself actuali..
lets me explain..
bcos im little rain and i love rainin days ^^Y
and i love cryin so much
in cantonese cryin = rainin
and so tis is how tis drawin is created
abigail and saix =p
yes our UCSI lecture is very UNpunctual
therefore we are havin alot of chance to cam whore in the class
fr left.. me, saix and abi
i bring tis thick thick OA text book to uni today to return it to Reagan.. tis text book safe about 9 ppl life today hehe.. our study skill lecture ask us to write a resume.. we stunt for bout 15 minutes.. thinkin how to start and wat to write, suddenly brain blink blink.. so damn stupid for stunt so long.. OA text book did teach us to write a resume !!!

tadaa~
left = OA text book resume
right = little rain's resume
me of the day
in the car while waitin for my son to dress up himself
cam whore in the car
me on top
natalie and bro below me hehe
bcos my son Vincent Chow~~~ dress up for too long and we waited so long in the car
therefore we went to the playground opposite to get bac our 童年 feel
me and natalie ^^
he say no light bulb allow ^[T^T]^
luckily we got natalie 姐tat allow us to join
btw he looks cute here
the lovely couple
me and natalie again ^^
at gilly cafe
gosh they sit on those couple sit tat make me and my son sweat alot
bcos we are not couple we are mother and son
but is fun !!!!!
take 1 fail~~~
cos they make me laugh lik mad =p
me and my son ^^Y
aka light bulb of the day
keep swing swing swing til u faint lalala~
KY do join us nex time k ?????
and also KnY after u r bac fr National Service
lets be light bulb together =p
feel so happy today~
thanks natalie ^^
a song tat i would lik to sing now
i love you, you love me, we are happy family ^^Y
yeepiiiiii~~~


No comments: