Wednesday, April 7, 2010

拜山

hoho went back to hometown for 拜山 purpose on 4 April 2010, Sunday~! suppose to post this earlier but i am only free during night time and i afraid much if i filter pictures during night time i might see something i do not want to haha lame i know.. so this is why this post is been postpone till today =p
things for my 爷爷
wow so many food
*eyes blink blink*
my uncle ask me MUST take pictures of all those food and post into Facebook to show people we have got so many nice food to eat =p
hehe 拜山 is nice, see we got so much food to eat.. *yum yum*
me with 阿爷爷's LV hohoho~!
burn burn burn~!
global warming i can feel ==
lastly showing pictures of my baby
cute right ?
i know i know she is always cute like ahem me ^^Y
for more pictures do log into www.facebook.com
thanks =p

No comments: