Thursday, April 15, 2010

sushi sushi sushi ♡

had my PRM final exam today yooo ♡ Abby, Cai, Goldfish, Saix, Xiao Hou + Yong Sim went for breakfast early in the morning before final exam and i though i could not wake up in time to join who knows i can make it hehehe although i am late half an hour but luckily i still got enough time to have my breakfast with them before the final exam start hehe ♡
well well the PRM~ we got no mid term exam for this subject so we are very worry cause we do not know how the questions for exam will look like so we seek help from the lecture and she ask us not to worry there are nothing for us to study and memorize just use our common sense will do.. we are having huge doubt.. actually at first i really though it is fine not to do anything but then Saix ask me do i have common sense? well i really do not have~ so ? just study everything~!!! who knows today we went for the final well well well really all yea i mean ALL based on common sense == nothing from the notes or everything we study == i shall went for 唱K with San, Tham Pak and Regine yesterday rather than staying at home study all those unnecessary thingy =p
after final exam then went for lunch with mummy at Sakae Sushi, Leisure Mall.. you know what? i have been craving for it soo sooo much~!! actually i did ask the broSSS to go with me since SEI SCC got the Sushi King member card as he said now they are having member promotion BUT he refuse to go with me [ not only me is US yea include 三好, Danny, Galvin.. i thought if he is okay with it then i will ask you guys to join too~ ] and then not long after he refuse me, he told me he had already went for it and have 10++ plates and keep on seduce me with sushiSSS~!!! yea he refuse to go together and now he blame me go for sushi and did not ask him to go along blek~! *lei yak shiiii la SCC*

♡ my faves fried maki ♡
2 plates for this~!
♡ ebi floss bla bla bla
not really that nice
♡ another of my faves
♡ soft shell crab temaki
♡ salmon sushi
Hiong Kuu's your faves~!
♡ April Special
soft shell crab and have 2 plates on this too~!
yeeeeepiiii happy happy day as i have get what i want

1 comment:

lingsiang said...

aiyoyo.... need mention meh???
my salmon aaaaaaaaaaa~~