Saturday, November 29, 2008

before and after

BEFORE
ish ish ish~ tonite hav to go parent's fren place... and actuali when i noe bout tis i hav told my dad tat im ''not free'' cos im ''goin out'' today.. ok actuali i hav escape fr tis but den yesterday duno wat happen to me when mum ask me again to giv her accompany today so i said ok as my answer... zhadou~
well well honestly i dun wanna go n dun feel wanna go haha~ so now im thinkin a way for not goin..
lastly add oil to myself to study hard for d cumin finals ^^
and my beloved hair plz do grow long faster so tat i can curl u asap ^^

AFTER
and so... i hav fail wakaka~ i hav to go out wit them at laz huh~
i told my mum im not followin them as i wanna stay at home and study haha wat a joke~
and my mum said well if so plz do stay at home and study hard n dun tel her tat im goin out wit my frens...zhadou~ means i hav to GO lo.. *being force de not willin at all~
and when my bro came bac he feel so shock to noe tat im followin them..he said he tot im ''goin out'' but den y cant escape fr it at laz? haha~
but den we had planned to bac home early...hope our plan wil be success ^^

No comments: