Tuesday, November 25, 2008

QM quiz

havin Quantitative Method quiz today n i noe ntg bout it so sad but den luckily i got Mimi n Danny ( my coll also got 1 danny haha so im not mentionin tat leng LUI danny tat we noe)..
ya they help me alot ^^ thanks ya n i feel so ''bu hao yi shi'' as i duno how to do n so im the laz 1 tat finish it n make all of them to wait me aiyaya~ feel so bad.. n guess wat? when im doin i feel wanna cry lo cos i reli noe ntg zhadou haiz~
well well lets talk bout how troublesome i am to my dearest frens.. there is sumthin not good happen to our CS assignment n so i hav to seek for help fr them tat is studyin IT wakaka soli no choice~ blame urself for choosin to study IT =p
soli danny for makin u cant go to bed as u r havin early class d nex mornin
soli rok for disturbin u preparin for ur assignment
btw im very touch tat 2 of them willin to help me.. oni thank you is not enuf~ reli do owe them alot~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, nobody agree with that!
the conclusion is, reagan is smart!
hahaha ! x)

Xiao Min said...

LOL , welcome welcome...
dunno come to ask me la...
I always there for you ! LOL

小雨 said...

reagan ^^
soon there wil be alot of ppl agree wit me tat u r STUPID !!!!!

mimi ^^
tq very much
i love u much much

Anonymous said...

sleepy``
*yawnz*

小雨 said...

ceh~