Tuesday, November 4, 2008

lazy little me

today i got a very very VERY heavy bag wit me feel so lazy to take it..so good if there is someone help me to take it den i can walk freely n happily wahaha~ lame...
and i hate d stairs of ucsi so much!!! hope tat there wil be a day those stairs wil be roboh n substitute wit escalator wahaha den i dun hav to walk so much lazy la~ tis is wat i hate the most everytime when i go to coll~
and today i late for d econ tutorial haha my 1st time.. i duno why when my alarm rang i din bother it n continue pigpig no idea =p but juz late abit oni no prob haha
KOK SUI LIN now i type ur name in blue.. happy?
complains~
1:yer mimi keep ''chau sui'' today..i promise u i wil complain u rite so now i complain.. i keep my promise haha..nvm since u r not in a good mood so i let u ''chau'' no nex time =p
2:dun ever let tat guy sit near me nex week i afraid he wil die in a horrific way !!!

6 comments:

Tenshi said...

haha,thx... i love blue colour...
giv u muackzzz lor...
now me satisfy liao...ntg can complain...
aiyo,late come eco tutorial,then don't come lar,... ask ur friend sign for u mah...
btw,hazrina tutorial class very bored d~

小雨 said...

u noe i hardworkin =p
ur alan class more bored~

Xiao Min said...

Haha , Janize is the SMARTEST one !
wat chau sui la, hahahaha....

小雨 said...

no la mimi more smart hor

Tenshi said...

haha~
eh,don't forget,u also got take alan class ler...
his class not bored arr... as least we can chit-chat... he also no care d...
hehe ^^

小雨 said...

every mornin went there to chit chat wakaka better i sleep at home