Friday, November 21, 2008

lalala~

there are many stuff for me to post today~
firstly i wanna say tat im LATE for CS class haha my 1st 1st time~ cos i sleep kinda late laz nite n i cant wake up tis mornin..suan le ba even though if i went there early also juz sit there n chit chattin wit my frens..
ok bout our positive psychology presentation hehe reli laz minute work..guess wat? we r stil doin d slide in d class when other group is presentin..zhadou~ but den i tink our presentation is not bad also la rite,sherry?
den jay told me tat MAYB he is goin to study at UCSI wakaka~ but den stil considerin.. hope tat he wil cum UCSI wit me n im keep tellin him UCSI good everythin there is fine bla bla bla haha~ plz do help me to persued him to cum UCSI wit me hehe...hope he reli wil choose UCSI ba..
and tomolo wil go to.... wil go to.... well i duno where r we goin actuali haha~ sam sam ask me n tracy to acompany her to somewhere.. no wonder yesterday she so good send us good nite msg hor haha~ soli sam sam >.<

3 comments:

Xiao Min said...

Haha... Don't lie la , cum late bcoz of other reason rite????

小雨 said...

is true ^^ i dun lie

Anonymous said...

wahh.. +U+U in persuading jay bah...
ahahhaha xD