Sunday, November 30, 2008

shop shop shop~

and so today i went to mid valley AGAIN wit mummy..haha i hav to use d word AGAIN as this week i had edi went there for 3 times haha.. geng leh~
well, juz wanna share wat i get for today n i do reli reli LOVE it~ omg~
thanks mummy ^^
i love u very much ^^ i tink is enuf and i hav to stop myself fr shoppin edi if not my mummy's wallet wil be very ''pain'' n ''dry'' ba haha~


tadaa~ love tis very much as it do hav lace
the lace attract me to bought it
and this is wat make me feel happy for d whole day haha
nice???
love it love it love it~
well well though im busy wit my shoppin,
but stil i wil not forget to do revision for d cumin finals ^^
*soli tracy recently juz on9 to blog den off9 reli duno u r havin so much probs.. tracy 加油!!!

4 comments:

Chin Ee said...

Walao~~ U this shopaholic...
the top very nice~
I like the lace too~~
Janize finally become big girl edi lo~~ XD
The heels quite similar with my 1... but not from vincci..

小雨 said...

y say i big gal?
cos i buy high heels? haha
n how u noe is fr vincci?
reli lek lui~

Chin Ee said...

cz i the top looks mature~~
no lek lui la..
i oli saw it from ur pic mah~~
u see my heels.. link tis..

http://pupe.ameba.jp/item/1_o9cCx2nOaW/3BIV0jJH5fv0/

小雨 said...

saw it edi ^^
n i hav leave u comment haha
reli look alik !!!