Friday, February 6, 2009

12th day of CNY~

finally,im not late today to meet my darling, Min at Uni today..so paiseh as i alwaz late when she ask me to accompany her at Uni.. soli darling haha =p
so after our OA class end-ED, we ( me, Ee, Min, Jem, Sherry and later bi ying join us there ) go 太子 for lunch.. a new place for us to lepak as we are edi sien wit the old town and dun lik the wok n roll no goodSSS..my mood bcum much more better today hehe, im happy no more moody yeah~
*my dearest yen yen, cheer up !!!
*and leng LUI danny own a bloggie now at blogspot, hurray~



i ordered honey milk there yet it is NOT nice at all
juz the honey milk, others are juz fine =p
me and Ee
aka
little rain + little red = little red rain haha~
my darling and my LITTLE fren
sherry is away durin the photo session while bi ying is not there yet

No comments: