Monday, February 2, 2009

8th day of CNY~

so finally im free to visit my besties's place today to bai nian wit them and earn ang pauSSS..
and i tot can earn some money when gambling wit them but who knows i lose til very very cham.. lose all my ang pauSSS as well.. today reli siasui lose fr mornin til nite T^T
play til they STOP me to do so, dun allow me to play juz allow me to see cos reli lose alot ma..but den loomun said nvm cos Rok alwaz fetch us so treat the money i lose as the money for his petrol.. u r rite haha~
firstly we went to yen yen's place.. k i dun have her picture cos when im takin picture she dun feel well so dun wanna kacau la~
den went to leng LUI danny's houz
my long lost fren tat alwaz refuse to go out wit me
and also alwaz abandon me bcos of DOTA =p
so happy to see u today !!!
nex wil be loomun's place hehe~
den to rok's place
busy wit his lunch hehe
took it durin lunch time =p

after visit to Rok's place, we went to 面对面 for lunch
proudly showin my pan mee and honey milk..
start to hearts honey milk after intro by sam sam ^^
very very nice~
last stop, the loser's place~
the king of gamble tat won alot today
won his petrol money for the whole year hahaha~
won til the wallet unable to close
zhadou~
actually half of the money inside ur wallet is belongs to me hehe, agree?
say thank you
see i stil can smile after losin so much ^^


me and ah gal gal~

Rok wit my doggie
my doggie cute rite?
looks lik bear bear haha~
yen said it is FRIENDLY leh~
sad for the money he had lose..
gal guai ar dun cry =p
shooting me
looks so fat in the pic he shoot so i dun wanna post it haha~

loomun looks so cute and innocent
looks lik a baby hehe~
tats all for today~ mmm stil got assignment and some homewrok tat haven done yet~ wil do it later on.. im lazy i noe ! and im very fat !!! gettin more and more fat edi haiz sad case, wil keep after CNY..

6 comments:

Cherrie Looi~ said...

Aiyo...no wonder nit free la~~haiz~~sad sad la~~~~~~~T.T

Tenshi said...

leng lui~
thx for inform me class cancel...
THANKS~
ur doggie looks unreal lar?
is it really a dog???
coz from the photo like a doll...
hehe^^

Chin Ee said...

Nice shirt ah wei~~~ ^^

小雨 said...

cherrie ^^
soli la thurs bou sou~

tenshi ^^
it is reli a doggie la i noe looks lik toy hehe

Ee ^^
thanks ar haha~

Anonymous said...

i looks fat = =!!

小雨 said...

u r fat haha~