Sunday, February 15, 2009

tagged

yeah~ i've got tagged to play =p
tagged by little red ( thanks ar im very bored now )

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I LOVE my family
2. I LOVE my friendSSS especially my besties.
3. I LOVE my pets ( little kenny + misty + baby )
4. I LOVE money money money~ ( who dont LOVE money rite? )
5. Im hard to live without Tracy =p
6. Enjoy 38-ing wit Miki ( she influence me to be 38, im innocent lalala~ )
7. I LOVE tomyam steamboat
8. I LOVE weird stuff
9. Will be very bad mood + emo when i got not enuf sleep/rest
10. HateSSS to be scold by others except my mummy & daddy
11. HateSSS empty boasting
12. I LOVE to blog~
13. I LOVE hanging out wit besties
14. Enjoyin listenin Eason's songSSS
15. Enjoy saying tat Eason Is The Best ( haha nvr forget to promote )

so i would like to tagged mmm, let me tink
Cherrie LGZ ( try try )
my LITTLE fren aka Jem
Rok
Tenshi
yen yen
and leng LUI danny
tats all la~

No comments: