Thursday, February 26, 2009

blur blur

omgSSS i duno why recently im very damn freakin blur~ i tink im not enuf sleep? duno wat am i thinkin haha hope to stop day dreamin but to study hard~ ooo noooooo, our Genting 1 day trip hav to be cancel, noe why? bcos im havin quiz again for the human communication nex week n CE's mid term nex nex week so i should hide in the room to study hard instead of goin Genting? wait for me k? im very soli bout tis, but tis is not consider as FFK rite, tis is erm sudden changes oni.. we suppose to go on the cumin Monday ger, yer~~~ noe wat? i wanna go lo~ and the buffer as well~ omg~ im very very interested !!!
bac to my blur blur situation, well the chatbox there im suppose to type KOK SUI LIN's name but den i duno why i hav typed sherry's name hahaha~ i duno why.. lame~
now creditSSS time hahahaha~
ya i get a not so bad result for my OA midterm so i would lik to thanks few ppl~
thanks Danny & Jay for keep askin me to study eventhough at the moment i dun hav any notes to study yet thanks for keep persuadin me =p
den wil be Rok thanks for disturbin me when im studyin as u made me free fr bored though at laz i din manage to study everythin cos computer sot plug edi~
lastly wil be xiao tang, thanks for sendin me those stuff so tat at least i got sumthin to study?

*little rain ask danny to update ur blog !!!

No comments: