Monday, June 8, 2009

第30日

tell mama today i "dun feel well"
it got its own meanin~~~ so mama bring me to mid valley to hav dessert to cure my ''not well''
at sweet chat.. btw the service there is not so good i dun lik the waitress..
thanks mama so so much !!!

soya tang yuen
mango milk puddin
mango sago
kiwi sago
chessy pasta
unable to recall the name of it
the drinks~~~
from left, blue ocean and tropical punch
ready to eat
吃死算啦!!!
little rain + natalie
3 of us at the levi' fittin room
i duno who is tat guy >=p
do u noe him ?
little rain of the day
thanks for those psycho ppl tat entertain me today =p
and wei wei too

2 comments:

NoNaMEE said...

wat 30 days? @@

n ur mama not ur mum meh?!?!

y u n ur mum order so many food n desserts eat geh!?!?!

walao~!

keong ah! next time bring me along ma =)

i tolong settle =)

XD

Meng

Wei said...

傻婆,
be tough..
everything'll be alright.

You can do it.
Same 4 me too..hehe!
I am always by your side..=)
Gambateh 2gether^^