Wednesday, June 17, 2009

love my psycho babies~~~

first day of mid term... expo writin paper is very tough tat make all of us wiwiwawa after the paper mayb we put too much effort on the psycho than the expo writin.. therefore we decided to pay more attention on expo writtin nex time haha.. btw, psycho paper is a OK for us.. mayb bcos all of us reli do eat much of the content from the book =p
so after the psycho paper, we (the psycho ppl) went to mcD to gain our material resource.. while we are on our way to gain our material resource we do hav health and exercise as we walk there.. and i found tat im havin good social skill as all my psycho babies do giv me social support... cant get me rite ??? haha im applyin those psycho stuff here =p
tis is wat we are keep on talkin today~~~
yeepi~~~ thanks to all my psycho babies.. i heart everyone of u~~~ gals, all of u do make me flew up to the sky hehe... muakzz muakzz muakzz~~~ little rain is havin lots of fun today
*countdown-ING darlin min bday =p

my psycho babies
abby tat love mcD so so much~
xiao rain + xiao hou
showin the nice side of my fillet o fish =p