Sunday, June 21, 2009

updates~~~

recently reli very very busy.. tons of thingy waiting for me to do.. 真的是得空死悟得空病 huh~~~ now consider as free abit.. free abit oni does not mean totally free =p
now here are updates from 20 june 09 to 21 june 09
before i start, i would lik to ''thanks'' Cherrie and Meng for making me feel so swt today ==\\\
see my swt face~~~ hahaha two of u so funny.. i reli do swt alot~~~ when i bac home and receive the text from Cherrie i was keep smiling wit the content of the text.. ok i swt again den =p

a visit to MBS
got some stuffy to do there wit Cherrie
gosh, MBS gimme bac the feelin of school-ING haha
hav my lunch here
recently little rain love to go somewhere around leisure mall for lunch
if we do hav fate den we will be meetin there =p
love pan mee so so much~~~
pan mee for live
mama's wantan mee
the dessert there
the look is not nice i noe
but the taste is not bad
worth tryin
waz tis 0.o ???
tis is little rain's hand made popiah
is true, i made it on my own
look nice rite?
went to mama's side family gatherin thingy today to celebrate papa's day 2gether
little rain of the day~~~
tired + tired + tired
woke at 7am to study study study for tomolo's study skill
hav to wake up early to study bcos of the activities
( leo club meetin + mama's side family gatherin thingy )
i knew if i dun wake up early in the mornin den im goin to stay till late nite =p
juz found out tat study skill is a good book for me to sleep !!!
feel happy happy dei as part of the thingy had been done
yet stil there some more that are waitin for me
little rain add oil ^^
* Yap Jia Wai alwaz cant regconise me and put the blame on me saying that i change my hair style, did i ? ==
*wish darlin min min stay happy everyday, u alwaz got us to be wit u, stay strong, we do love u alot !!! muakzz~~~

No comments: