Sunday, June 14, 2009

alive not dead yet

hahahahahaha little rain is stil here~~~ alive not dead yet =p
credits to all my babies and buddies !
tis post is bout somethin tat happen on 13 june 09
a feelin of dyin came to me early in the mornin (thx for those updates!), thx alot to cherrie and cm tat gav me a visit hehe.. wat a supprise ! they came to my houz suddenly and grab me out to safe me from floodin by tears.. 你们很有心喔! thanks alot !!!
and not to forget to thx miki babe tat invite me to the fish leong concert thingy..muakzz muakzz muakzz~~~
darlin min says to me : u better dun go
me : why ?
darlin min : the title of the concert, if u go u sure cry badly
me: ya wor 关我屁事 ( but i noe miki babe will protect me)
btw, when fish leong was singing those emo songs and songs tat will make me feel emo and wtf, miki babe is actually huggin me.. thx alot.. except thank you i reli duno wat to say edi at tat moment i reli feel warm and touch! thx miki babe.. and also miki babe's frens, denice & wei yeen tat askin me not to cry and sad *paiseh*
thx darlin min for those email thingy, it do help alot too when bloggie is no longer a safe place to realese
thx wei wei for ur all of ur meaningfull msg, i save all of them and readin them alwaz, reli very meaningfull and help alot ^^
thx buddy tat nite nite accompany me by sms.. im havin light insomia, thx for accomapny me til i fall asleep..
wat can i say ? tis is reli a small small world tat news flew here and there and ppl get updates on their own without me sayin any single word.. izit reli obvious wat had happen? all i can say is i din even say a single word yet they knew everythin clearly.. omg~~~ no more privacy ? yet there are stil some tat are havin doubt yet i wont say a single word cos i dun wanna review or recal anythin.. let me fully recover and face wat is happenin den tat will be the time for me to review, now tis moment is not a right time so juz dun ask ok ?
besides of not askin, try not to update me as well ok ? the truth is alwaz hurt so to protect me and keep me away fr deep shit juz try not to tell me anythin ok ? REMEMBER NOT TO TELL ME ANYTHIN OR UPDATE ME !!! thx alot, i will appreciate tat ^^
* miki babe is pastin my heart hehe


us~~~
after the concert ^^

2 comments:

Cherrie Looi~ said...

not go there for working??

小雨 said...

yes work at vip side wakaka so syok~