Thursday, June 25, 2009

lots frens = lots outin

22 June 2009
outin wit loomun + rok + yen (alphabetical order) to kaki corner
the 2 gay there tat feedin each other
tell me wat are u doin ???
camera shy???
r u kiddin???
btw tat nite we had plan wat to do on his cumin bday
interested to join ???
do contact me instead of loomun the loser *blek*
loomun's apple berry
keep showin off wit it in the car
see i hav told u guys loomun is RICH !!!
so do trust me and tis phone is not nice to use at all
plz do not buy
thx loomun and rok for keep ignorin me when i ask the way of usin it
i noe im noob ==
and i also noe u guys purposely dun wanna answer me
i heard wat rok say *blek blek blek*
bully !!!
gonna damage ur car and gonna hav FUN wit u durin ur bday
wakakakaka, scare edi ???
yes the 38 little rain is bac to nature
disaster cumin soon as well ???
my hot tiramisu tat taste lik hot coffee ==
our food~~~
is ALL paid by loomun
thx loomun very much for the dinner
nex time we are goin to The Ship
yeepi~~~
join us join us
is all FREE
loomun will pay the bill
no worries ^^
23 June 2009
our abby been suspected havin H1N1
saix + xiao hou's legs
see wat that 2 kisiao did
they exchange their slipper haha
been grab by mr.so to tis convo
they are talkin bout dota
so i say ntg
den mr. so say tat im being UNFRIENDLY
so i TRY to be ''friendly''
and den he said im so ''fuhin''
wat u expect me to comment on dota when u dun even teach me how to play it
see whose fault it is ???
and also dedicate to ppl tat asking me for gamin and dun even teach me how to play
sadzzz
u noe im such a noob ???

25 June 2009
been hopin so much to hav a visit to Fullhouse
and today i hav got tat chance
thanks to a FRIEND of mine tat bringin me there
and treat me for the lunch
see i hav to emphasis the word FRIEND so that other will not misUNderstand
those 3 soh pohSSS tat keep takin turn to sms me
haha thx for carin so much =p
dun hate me edi
our drinks
the creamy mushroom soup
the food there
thx for the lunch
*promote Regine again =p
Regine is such a leng lui
haha this is wat i keep saying to him
the menu there
TRACY favourite meal hehe
make me think of MY Tracy
and she do actually send me a text on tat moment
omg~~~
i miss tracy so damn much !!!
is been a long time since the laz time i saw her
when can i meet u again ???
us~~~
we are FRIEND ^^
*plz do not boycott me ==
i saw my love one there wakaka
Donald Duck
love it so damn much !!!
nightmare before christmas
another of my faves ^^
later on went to join soh pohSS for dinner at mid valley
driver of the day
san san
little red + san san
at zanmai sushi
im too yongsui in the pic we took together so juz dun feel lik uploadin it here
leng leng red red
san san
bang her car when fetchin us bac
not her fault
is tat clumsy ppl's fault
some of the meal
actually i do upload alot but den accidentally delete it
wat happen wit my fingersss???
red red wanted to went there so much
BUT tickets had been sold old
she look at this board and stunt for few minutes
my mum do read my bloggie
and she ask why do i alwaz promote others ppl's food but not daddy's cake ???
ok now i promote
here chocolate cheese cake from mon-cherry cake house ^^
little rain of the day
looks kinda chan huh ?
haiz haiz haiz
wanna go out wit xiao hou tomolo ~~~~~ !!!
eee xiao hou seduce me


little rain of the day
looks kinda chan huh ?
haiz haiz haiz
wanna go out wit xiao hou tomolo ~~~~~ !!!
eee xiao hou seduce me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u pun nvr say u ada play - -