Friday, June 19, 2009

H3M

when i was studyin study skill til feel lik dying, my cherrie LGZ gimme a call and ask me out.. yeepi~~~ thanks for saving me life again if not i will be killed by study skill =p
was so busy tis week due to mid term and finally i hav got the chance to get out fr the houz~~~
went to gilly cafe for yumcha
my cherrie LGZ
a form 6 ppl tat fetchin an uni ppl
*she is planin to do sumthin now
i got no fate wit tis album
after so so soooooo long
and finally it is in my hand now =p
wat a fans *paiseh*
H3M
and i love it so much
again it is fill up wit everythin nice and meaningful~~~
wat shall i say now ???
Eason Is Alwaz The Best
this is wat the notti little me did yesterday nite =p
danny approve me to do so haha~~~
*danny, sean, sam sam and kamfai in the convo
lastly will be little rain of the day
is trying hard to eat the content of study skill
it is too common for me to study~~~

7 comments:

NoNaMEE said...

she not urs 1 T__T

hehe~~

Meng

小雨 said...

kl she is urs T^T
bully me

孤单の小恶魔 said...

since when i asked u to make that convo - -?

Cherrie Looi~ said...

hahaha~~

NoNaMEE said...

wei wei..eugene is urs geh XDDD

wakakakaka

okok? XDDD

hohohoh!!!

Meng

小雨 said...

danny ^^
i din say u ask but u allow me to do so ma =p

cherrie & meng ^^
see my swt face >>> ==||||
*little rain fainted*

Cherrie Looi~ said...

hahahaha~~~eugene~~~