Monday, June 1, 2009

notti little me

today kinda notti bcos did not pay attention durin psychology class but keep talk talk talk wit wei wei and szeqiuan and also play wit xiao hou's phone.. omg~~~ todays' chapter kinda tough bubu~~~ i shall pay more attention and talk less nex time
ngek ngek ngek thanks szeqiuan for supportin by readin my bloggie 0 =p

saix and abby's presentation today~~~
serious abit =p
when we talk and chat 99
those guy sleep 99 as well
unable to review his name
another 1 tat enjoy sleepin so much durin psychology class
also unable to review his name
u noe i wont mencermarkan ppl's name
bcos im good ^^
-fr left-
me and wei wei and xiao hou
more pictures from saix~~~
saix !!! i wan my pictureSSS =p
and finally i hav got my big apple donut tat i hav been cravin for so long~~~
why i am so fat ???
tis is the reason~~~
the whole family is chocolate lover hehe

little rain of the day~~~

No comments: