Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3D

huh i feel 3D today.. wat do 3D means ? it means Down Down Dei... huh feel so down today i duno why either..
bcos i got not enuf sleep?
bcos i felt tired?
bcos of the sucks weather?
bcos of psychology tat make me reli mad as it do include biology and physic.. wth~~~
bcos of mid term cumin soon and i feel stress?
i reli got no idea~~~ i juz feel very uncomfortable but duno why cant even explain or giv a why on tis~~~ tel me why ???
and moment ago sumthin not so good had happen to me but not goin to state here cos i got no idea on how to begin BUT no matter wat 日子还是要过, 路一直都在 all i can say is go through all tis deep shit toughly !!!
cure my 3D by havin dessert i tot it may cure BUT not.. nvm stil will share some of the pic of the dessertsss..


green bean tang yuen
erm cant recall the name but it is lik tang yuen as well coated wit peanut and it is serve hot
tis is not the dessert
tis is the snacks there
cant recall the name as well
btw we are havin all these at the dimple dessert house
intro by sum1 =p
me of the day ???
not gonna show
im so damn yong sui today

4 comments:

NoNaMEE said...

janize jie..can i hav ur msn??

hehe~~

dun down down dei la~~

u must up up dei sin dak gah~~ =)

take k wor~

hehe~~

Meng

tracy said...

wei cheer up =) dun be moody a..happy always ^^

小雨 said...

meng ^^
waa dun cal jie cal dou old sai
u take from ur lou poh la =p

tracy ^^
shapoh miss u wor

yennching said...

wah ler...got so many good food oso make you damn down?
for me,nice food make me happy de..
haha..choose more dessert ba..
dun copy me...down feeling is specially for me...^^~
kick all down feel to me ba~..
i m the recycle bin for it...hehe