Tuesday, January 6, 2009

gal gal's day

start my class today~ OA and flim & art.. very very lazy to go la yet hav to go =p
den CHUN pui san called said waitin for me at block A wor so i rush there n meet her for a while while den when im on my way to block C haha saw Jem, pity la catch her to attend OA class wit me den =p
the class start bout 1215pm ba den bout 1300pm Mr Alan stil talkin his story there but we decided to leave cos Jem keep shoutin hungry~ so we went to old town..
flim & art had been cancel so they decided to go my place and play~ hoho~

bi ying wit her new phone
Ee thinkin of somebody~
busy make up~
bi ying ^^
promotin mon cherry's cake~
blackforest cake
den my brain suddenly blink blink kla tis wil be my bday party haha since i cant celebrate my bday since it is on d 1st day of CNY n tat time i wil be at my hometown
happy early 20days bday to myself wakaka~ syok sendiri pulak =p
bi ying is tryin to open d wine
but fail to do so..
cheers ^^
oi~ u cant drink la u hav to fetch them bac.. stop stop stop~
the drunk-ed Jem
and lastly d drunk ME

6 comments:

Chin Ee said...

actually bi ying is holding my hp.. Lol..
Wei~~ ur hair no prob lo.. why u still wanna pin leh?

小雨 said...

wakaka~ paiseh la >.<
sometimes it wil run shape geh so i clip it la =p

Jem said...

wah .. i no drunk no drunk ... tat time i really hungry ma ... oa only ma ~

小雨 said...

no drunk no drunk mabuk jek =p

❤ Cookie said...

joel also taking films and arts wor.
Come find u when i'm free~
miss u lah soh pohhhhh

小雨 said...

ooo good good
miss u too soh poh hehe