Friday, January 23, 2009

thanks alot~

gosh another outdated post~ should post it earlier but den im doin the Office Application stuff juz now.. study more important so for sure i go do it 1st =p
and guess wat? CNY is cumin soon hehe lookin forward to it !!! time for me to earn money.. money flowin in~ and i wil be very busy tis few days as i stil got lots of stuff to do..
-wash all the clothes ( washin machine wil do )
-wipe my room's floor ( wan it to be clean durin CNY)
-pack my clothes ( goin bac to hometown tis sunday )
-watch i do ( astro on demand's drama hehe ) will watch it on saturday til the nex morning i tink cos it wil be showin til tis sunday oni so i hav to finish it b4 it stop showin.. miss it since episode 6 hehe duno y very lazy to watch but i tink it is kinda interestin so i wil finish all the episodes on saturday so i tink i wil stay til mornin? haha siao~
-and lastly study for CE test as i dun wanna study it durin CNY.. hu wil study durin CNY rite? is party time so hav to study everything b4 sunday



the happy little me

another bday gift fr my darling xiao min~
colour choose by little red
nice nice
wil put it to my nails later so tat i can show her tomolo hehe
hello kitty purse fr bro's gf hehe
another bday gift
get tis CNY card fr little red hehe
thanks ^^
reli do suprise me
make me feel so happy~
真的很有心耶~
lalala~

tats all for today.. thanks Ee for the card hehe 突然觉得自己很幸福喔~ noe y? bcos i got lots of ppl there tat care me alot, sayang me alot.. glad to hav them in my life.. thanks everyone for celebrating the early bday wit me ( eventhough if U din celebrate wit me stil i love U as my frens hehe ).. and thanks ppl tat be there for me no matter wat~ and also thanks ppl tat accompany me durin nite times i noe im bad for not lettin u guys to bed.. thanks to all my beloved frens !!! i reli do appreciate it~
THANKS EVERYONE !!!

5 comments:

Xiao Min said...

Sweet sweet la...
Welcomeeee ..........

Anonymous said...

got car tim... jus tat... parking so char.. lol..as usual... don wana get malu... u finish foundation?study wher ah?

Chin Ee said...

that bday gift fr 某人 really nice & sweet~ X)
the hello kitty very cute~
welcome sama-sama 不用客气 XD

小雨 said...

Min ^^
yes darling haha

Jie ^^
nvm wor i wont laugh at u geh
stil in foundation la.. last sem..
den stay at ucsi lo..not good meh?

Ee ^^
ngek ngek sweet til melt~
muakzz u for the card~

Anonymous said...

uhuhuhuhu
still remember me?