Wednesday, March 31, 2010

have lotsa fun

hehe lotsa friends were asking why am i being so hardworking ya ? go for work ? seems so unbelievable ya ? alright the truth is i actually went there play, have fun and enjoy more than work.. please do not mention it at Facebook as my beloved boss is over there.. i still wanna continue have fun again in the future yooo~!
alright went to work for maxis broadband on last friday, saturday and sunday with danny and galvin.. is an outdated post cause i got no picture with me so i can only update this post after i get the picture.. well picture is in my phone but problem is i lost my card reader and also cable so i can just only send all the pictures to Goldfish via bluetooth and ask her to send it back to me via email =p
anyway just wanna thanks a few people here as usual haha.. alright first of all thanks danny so much for the chocolate for me to gain energy, galvin for letting me to keep hit him so that i feel relax and release and last one jin~! thanks jin for signing up for maxis broadband under me yoooo~!
this is kinda nice, tomato flavor wantan mee haha everything with tomato is nice for me.. yea during the working period keep on eating nice things ya that is why i said seems like having fun more than working.. then after work we will go for yumcha session~!
this is miss little rain working / playing under the hot sun =p
there are so many functions there during our working period..
last day of work yooo.. we manage to finish selling all broadband and end our work earlier~! not bad, able to earn money and have fun at the same time =p

No comments: