Saturday, December 27, 2008

dinner dinner

and so today mummy is goin out for dinner so she wil be cumin back home kinda late.. and so 2 of d man in my houz is so damn smart as they noe mummy wil be bac home late they bac home late as well but earlier abit bit than mummy.. aikss nvr ajak me also so tat i can find my own activity ma wat la~
bout our dinner, well~ i ask mummy not to cook for me cos i decide to cook instant noodles hehe but too bad she cooked for me n i duno wat happen wit her she cook kinda lot today n so when my dad n bro bac i ask them to help n finish the food n soup cos if mummy saw us left alot of food she wil be mad..waste ma..
and so daddy cant finish d soup n look at me.. and i said i can help him to settle d soup prob if he gave me rm50 wakaka ok i noe im greedy wat to ndo recently very poor ma kla im bad =p
den daddy said rm50 dun hav how bout rm20? wakaka~ no prob n so i help him to settle d soup prob lo gosh so bad la lik betrayin mummy cos i shall report to her hu din drink d soup =p

happy birthday to Reagan ^^
happy birthday to jem ^^

so 幸福 la 2 of them bday in d same day same month n same year..
我也想找个和我同年同月同日生的人咯~~~

2 comments:

Xiao Min said...

yoooooo, ugut ur daddy la...
Bad girl hahahah

小雨 said...

not ugut la haha help him oni