Wednesday, December 31, 2008

summary of year 2008

well today wil be laz day of year 2008~ juz wanna summarize things tat happen to me durin year 2008 =p

my cherrie LGZ ^^
the one tat company me day n nite ^^
d one tat comfort me care me n support me most ^^
thanks for everythin
tissues n tears tat i had waste for someone tat is not worth
a pic tat remind me of how stupid i am
a pic tat remind me of nvr cry for someone tat is not worth, the one tat worth for u to cry wil not make u cry haha~ yeng ba~
thanks everyone tat help me to go through my hard times ^^
thank you very much i reli do appreciate it and wil remember it til d day i die haha
thanks alot alot~
things tat i did everynite durin holidays
wat else if not chattin wit my besties ^^
[ Tracy, Jay, Rok, Sam Sam, Danny, Mr.So, Yen ]
damn siao to stay up at nite til 03oo/04oo juz to blow water there
BUT recently due to some issue tat happen around me well i seldom sign into msn !!
and i seldom sign into msn durin midnite
miss d moment we r chattin 2gether n blowin water 2gether, mayb i should block tat guy? haha
annoyin is not a sin therefore i dun tink i wil block him ba >.<
well she is goin to UTAR at Kampar wuwuwuwu~
so sad as im hard to live without her haha
some of my besties ^^
cute cute & tracy
1st time get flower haha
BUT it is fr my cousin Alicia
well my 1st time had gave to HER ! haha~
den start my coll life on May..
means tat my holidays is OVER!
glad to meet some bestie at coll ^^
CHUN pui san ^^
one of my coll besties tat alwaz bully me >.<
another coll besties
Jem & Min
Min do help me alot on studies
thanks Min ^^
Ee aka little red ^^
d 1st besties i meet at coll
1st besties oni but not 1st fren i meet
well d 1st fren i meet is KOK SUI LIN ( Rok's fren )
thanks Rok for introducin her to me
if not i tink i wil be very very terrible sien durin orientation ba
well well KOK SUI LIN is a very good n nice fren tat alwaz book place for me haha
thanks ya ^^
showin my besties again haha~
my 1st time to look up point
thanks for bringing me there haha
and my 1st time there had gave to them =p
*mr.so drivin skill very dangerous !!! scare scare lo~ nex time wil choose Rok as my driver haha
[ Jay, Rok, Sam Sam, Mr. So & Yen Yen ]

we r very wuliao too free ntg to do SO we decided to play badminton n basketball at d garden nearby my place ^^
[ Me, Min & Ee ]
he wil make me a cake for me durin my bday
hoho cant wait for it la
Moonlight Resonance ^^
drama i LOVE the most in year 2008~
well when it is showin all i did is sittin in front of the tv everynite at 2130pm
well CS assignment do KILL me..
cant sleep well d whole week bcos of the lousy assignment~
and finally we had done ^^
happy as i can sleep well after tat haha
we r very happy wit it ^^
hurray !!!
room c409
havin moral class there durin laz sem
SOMEBODY is havin d same class wit me hehe
but den i reli din realize la oni notice his watch wakaka~
Melina !!! dun jump~
she feel sad as nex sem she cant meet me anymore as she is goin to degree hahaha~
JKJK =p
frens fr positive psychology ^^
luckily they r there if not i reli duno how to pass d 3 hours wit tat *** lecture
study 2gether for finals ^^
so hardworkin hor?
fake de pretend oni haha~
JKJK~

end up playin wit Min's slipper =p

happy hapy day~
went to zoo wit coll besties
[ me, Min & Ee ]

last but do not least ^^

Eason is the best ^^

muakzz muakzz~

well well tats all for year 2008~

wishes for year 2009 ^^

-wish to hav more money

-wish Eason is cumin for concert

-wish to pass all d subjects n dun hav to repeat any ^^

-wish to grow taller

-wish to alwaz hang out wit besties ( is better if i can bac home LATE as well haha )

-wish to happy everyday

-wish to be healthy especially durin christmas eve! i MUZ go out durin nex year christmas eve.. is a MUz for me >.<

-wish 1117 arrive asap =p

-wish all d wishes i wish wil cum true =p

*dear all wish u happy new year !!!

*happy birthday to 38 Boon Kiat.. treat me yumcha cos i remember ur bday haha ^^

2 comments:

Xiao Min said...

WooHoo ...
nice to know you la ...
HAHAHA! make me do flashback when reading ur post ... ><

小雨 said...

good leh help u flash bac leh haha
muakzz~ love to be ur fren