Friday, December 12, 2008

lame post

when tracy was callin me juz now............
Tracy : hi
me : hi (yes we dun say hello to each other ^^ )
Tracy : Janize u wanna go for Janice's concert?
me : non stop LOL
* ok cut down everythin tat is not important den~ juz feel tis part is funny so i post it=p

tracy told me bout sumthin.. sumthin important? ya quite n it is sumthin tat make me shock and make me shout at the phone again n den make my mum shout at me wth~
my beloved *** ( cant type his name here as it wil mencemarkan his name ) k continue wit my beloved *** , well he asked her a question n she told him yes X.X
so is tis d reason tat recently he dun wanna sms me? wat la~ sad lo~
he said wish me happy wor ^^ thank you ya ^^i wan u to be happy too wor ^^
stil u r d one i respect most no matter wat ^^
thanks tracy for comfortin me so much ^^
thanks kok yang for ur care ^^ reli duno tat u r readin my blog hoho
and kok yang im not angry at all la dun worry when im angry i wil find u..take good care at Pangkor n be careful.. OMG~ and take good care of my son too !!! wat a good mother
wakaka~

No comments: