Monday, December 15, 2008

finals

tomolo wil be CS's finals haha~
feel bored when studyin so i go conteng my book =p
lazy to study flow chart as no matter how much i study at laz cant get it also
dun wanna waste my time n energy =p
QM lagi tough as my calculation damn damn cha~
haiz luckily i got Mimi to help me
thanks Mimi ^^
to repay her kindness, my friday is belong to her wakaka~
lastly proudly present antidotes of stress ^^
is chocolates and mashmallows ^^
reli wil cure ur stress-ness, trust me ^^

4 comments:

Chin Ee said...

u really wu liao....

tracy said...

hehe ur test over now my turns =)

Xiao Min said...

LOL, welcome welcome ...
I tot d chocolate&marshmallow are for me???
Repay my kindness it will do !
LOL , jkjk...

小雨 said...

Ee ^^
yes im damn wu liao~

tracy ^^
add oil ya

Min ^^
i wil pui u shop til ur lung out =p