Monday, December 29, 2008

a visit to zoo negara~

YEAH~ today went to zoo negara wit Ee, Min & jem ^^
long time din go there edi i tink bout 10 years plus ba~ k i noe im childish la 18 years old edi but den stil beria-ria wanna go zoo..laugh at me ba as my parents n relatives did so when i told them im goin to zoo =p
well do post ALOT of pictures..plz dun say tat im very '''kua jiong'' cos reli do post ALOT ALOT of pictures here ^^
wanna show off my captures skill ma =p
4 of us ^^

soli ya im very HIGH la haha~ Ee also very HIGH ^^
but den Min n Jem lik normal, takde feel~
自恋-ing
soli very 自恋 haha~me & dear deer dear deer haha DEER la~
b4 d show start all mix 2gether
there r zebra, giraffe & ostrich
GOSH~ they said tis is my long lost bro >.<"
but den actuali is Ee & Jem's long lost bro

they r bullyin me T^T
tot CHUN pui san is not here den wil be better but den ......
bear bear^^
nvr see b4.. my 1st time..
and we had find kinda long oni we found it !

crocodile and elephant and duno wat =p



TORTOISE !!!!! my favourite haha reli do took alot of pictures of the tortoise til my mum ask me y do i took so much =p

pig pig n meh meh~

seal ^^ another of my favourite, moo moo~ and dear deer dear DEER again haha

Jem's bros haha, penguin & giraffe ^^ both r my faves

flamingo ^^ so leng o, camel n giraffe again haha i love giraffe ma

hippo gloria haha & bear bear fightin


tats all for 2day ^^ den later we went to kim gary at jusco maluri for lunch n gossip-ing there til 1545pm den shop a while while den bac home ^^

*soli tracy for FFK today

7 comments:

Jem said...

wei ... dun simply create another family for me ah >< i dun hav any relative there lor ... i pay to enter the zoo ... :p unlike u ~ La La La ~

小雨 said...

u got pay meh?
mana ada o ur bros there ar no ned pay de

Chin Ee said...

Both of u dun fight dun fight..
Kamu dua sama-sama monyet jek, sekeluarga mah~
hahahha~~~~ XD

小雨 said...

Ee u also fr d famili de la =p

Xiao Min said...

Ur house ah, APE centre ...

Jem said...

u guys luan luan say de ... me got pay ! I m totaly so human ><

小雨 said...

Min ^^
not my houz is Ee & Jem's

Jem ^^
i din saw u pay lo.. nvm la we understand geh ur bros is there so u dun hav to pay la